We are a boutique market and social research agency. Our expertise is in qualitative and quantitative research for consumer, b2b and government projects. We conduct marketing strategy research, communications research, concept and product research, and social research.
Within our boutique you will find research methods tailored to your requirements. These may be:
- Research surveys
- Individual interviews
- Focus groups
- Online qualitative research
- Ethnography, or
Our client base includes some or the largest and some of the smallest organisations in Australia from all spheres, whether that be government, financial services, not for profits, grocery organisations, and the arts.
As a boutique, we offer highly personalised service.
We focus our research on understanding people. We call people people not 'consumers'.
We know how people use symbols to express their emotions and rituals to create meaning, and how they have a drive to make sense of their experiences. We
- Think carefully and deeply about all of our projects, because each project is unique and deserves our time and consideration.
- Are original thinkers. Expect us to be different.
- Are skilled in making sense of human behaviour and
- Help organisations design and conduct their own research.
More on Methods
More in Sectors
More in Audiences