Qualitative research experts
We are well-known qualitative research experts with a deep commitment to human understanding.
We bring our training in the social sciences: linguistics, psychology, sociology and anthropology to our work.
Why conduct qualitative research?
Qualitative research gives you a completely different perspective than any survey research, because it focuses on the meaning that using (or not using) products, services and brands brings to people's lives. At its best, qualitative research findings will shock you because you will suddenly understand your consumer/customer/ stakeholder so much better than you ever did before.
Why our qualitative research?
- Because we offer a rare perspective which is a blend of anthropology, psychology and linguistics. For example, we understand anthropological concepts like rituals, psychological concepts like needs and drives, and anything to do with the way people use language.
- Of course, we are also expert moderators and interviewers.
- Expect us to take a dynamic, engaging and imaginative approach.
We use all interview methods, and conduct linguistic analysis, semiotics and ethnography. We know there is no one 'best' method for qualitative research, because the method needs to be tailored first of of all to the people we want to speak to and understand, and secondly to the research problem. We are known as experts in qualitative analysis and continue to experiment.
We interview everyone and anyone
We have interviewed
- Consumers about food, drink, finance, personal care, household care, tech, and transport
- Kids and teens about tech, toys and food
- Seniors about aged care and retirement options
- People in vulnerable situations such as asylum seekers, insurance claimants, and victims of crime
- Business execs about investment, and stakeholder relationships
Visit our Resources page for free books and webinars on these topics.