Second Set of Eyes
Do you use self-service research tools but sometimes need some help?
Sue recently collaborated with Matt Balogh to create a consultancy for government, not-for-profit and small businesses who conduct their own customer or stakeholder research or user-testing. Second Set of Eyes will help you make sure that this research or testing
Clearly answers the objectives of the project
Has questionnaire wording that is clear and impartial
Has a sample design, size and source that will provide reliable statistical results where relevant
Has been analysed and reported in a way that is complete, reliable and correct.
Have you met your legal and regulatory obligations?
Second Set of Eyes will also assess whether the research complies with
- The Australian Privacy Act
- The International Fair Data standard
- The Australian Market and Social Research Society Code of Professional Behaviour
- Guidelines on safe product trials, as well as recruitment and payments to participants
- Discrimination, trade promotions, working with children and privacy legislation
- Cultural sensitivities, Indigenous recognition and sexual orientation expectations
Second Set of Eyes can also help with resolution of disputes over research related issues